WITCHES DON’T BACK DOWN by MEREDITH CONNER
Kate Storm is one busy witch. Between her matchmaking service and a new black-magic user in town, will Kate hone the skills necessary to defeat her crazy Aunt Morgause once and for all?
Author: Meredith Conner
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: August 25, 2015
Format: Digital eBook
Kate Storm is running out of time. Her long lost aunt Morgause – the one with the grudge – is getting closer and closer to finding Kate. And Kate is going to have to come up with some serious skills in order to fight her. She’s working on it, but she has other things that need her attention too: Her hit-man channeling Chihuahua is trying to get in touch with his inner beast. Her un-dead best friend, Morgan, is obsessed with Karaoke. A new client is using Black Magic and her high school rival has signed up to use Kate’s matchmaking services. It’s enough to drive a witch crazy. Kate, however, is determined to triumph and have a chance at her own happily-ever-after with her demon boyfriend, Ash. Because if she can’t find a way to defeat her aunt and break the curse she’s under she’ll not only lose that chance, she may lose her life as well.
Top Five PNR Series
What are my top five paranormal romance series or books? Wow. There are so many! Here are the first ones that come to mind and they are not necessarily in order:
1) Jayne Castle with her Harmony series. I love these books. They are funny, sexy and always have some sort of intrigue or mystery. Plus they have adorable dust bunnies – the pet kind, not the ones found under sofas.
2) Laurann Dohner and her New Species series. A great combination of super sexy, species manipulation and good guys versus bad guys. Ms. Dohner has wonderful alpha heroes who crave to be with the heroines. I love that.
3) Kresley Cole and her Immortals After Dark series. Ms. Cole is wickedly clever and her heroes are yummy and alpha and her heroines are very independent and don’t have any problems dishing it out.
4) Alexandra Ivy and her Guardians of Eternity series. Sexy, tormented heroes combined with spunky heroines in a battle to defeat evil along with one hysterical gargoyle who is always getting into trouble.
5) Katie MacAlister. I love her dragon series, but she has so many to chose from. She has a great sense of humor, clever and right up my alley. She really makes me laugh. Plus her books are sexy and have a nice touch of intrigue. I like her heroes and her heroines.
Paranormal romance is one of my favorite genres to read and write in. I love my romance with an added something extra. Add an alpha male on top and I’m ready to curl up and settle in.
Meredith Allen Conner fell in love with romance the first time she read Jane Austin’s “Pride and Prejudice.” She now loves to create her own happily-ever-afters. She makes her home in Southeastern Idaho along with her husband, two daughters, two dogs and two cats – yes she has one of those households.
Connect with Meredith: